It is important that you use care and caution when burning any candle. Please read and follow these general candle tips and guidelines to continue to enjoy our products.
GENERAL CANDLE BURNING SAFETY TIPS
- Remove all packaging before lighting
- Place candle on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface
- Keep burning candle away from anything that can catch fire and out of reach of children and pets
- Keep wick (s) trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep the wax pool free from wick trimmings, matches or any combustible material
- For best results, use candles in draft-free areas only
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within your sight at all times
- Teach all family members how to use candles safely
- If possible, burn your candle 3 hours at a time. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance diffusion
- Discontinue use of candle when 1/2" of wax remains
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the glass
- Handle candle carefully, jar may become hot
- Extinguish jar carefully before replacing lid, do not use lid to extinguish your candle
Burn only in an appropriate holder. Do not burn a free standing votive candle.
- Discontinue use of pillar candles when 1/2" of wax remains
- When wax pool is ½” from candles edge, extinguish and allow candle to harden before re-lighting. This will help prevent wax from dripping over the edge of the pillar
- Burn Pillar candles in appropriate holder, never place directly on furniture
- To prevent dripping, avoid using tapers in a high traffic or drafty area
- Avoid using tapers in hurricane lamps, the buildup of heat can cause the taper to drip
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting
- Place tapers firmly in holder and ensure that they are straight
- Never burn scented tea lights in an enclosed burner, such as a Tart burner or potpourri pot
- Burn only in an appropriate holder
MINI SCENTER CAR CANDLE TEA LIGHTS
- To Avoid damage: Do not allow Air Freshener to come in contact with any surface.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.